Sake/Other JINYU Fudoh Junmai Daiginjo <Airport> 720ml
- Not subject to 5% discount
You can only pick up this product at Terminal 1.
You can only pick up this product at Terminal 2.
Gold winner in the Sake Division of the International Wine Challenge 2015. Nabedana brewery, Chiba Prefecture has been offering limited distribution sake for more than 320 years since 1689. Junmai Daiginjoshu is made from Sakekomachi, a sake rice from Akita prefecture which is milled to 50% of its original size before use. As it ages, it develops a fragrance that one can never tire of, along with an eloquent quality in the finish. The alcohol content is regulated in the 15%-16% range and a mellow flavor is produced by non-carbon filtration and a single pasteurization process.
- Note regarding this product.
- ・This 5% discount offer cannot be used together with any other coupons or discount campaign offers.
- ・This product is not subject to the 5% discount.
- ・You can only pick up this product at Terminal 1.
- ・You can only pick up this product at Terminal 2.