HOKUSAI Project "Soshu Umezawa No Hidari" White L
- Not subject to 5% discount
- Product number
You can only pick up this product at Terminal 1.
You can only pick up this product at Terminal 2.
You can only pick up this product at Terminal 3.
In the light just before the break of dawn, mist hangs over the skirts of Mt Fuji and two cranes fly off. This is the scene reproduced on the back of this shirt. It is said that the device of combining cranes and Mt Fuji as captured from Umezawa is an expression of Hokusai's romanticism.
Hokusai lived in the town of Edo.
In that place there existed a recycling society in which people realized the value of things. Works born from that place overflowed with affection for the nature of Japan and the lives of its common people. We have learned from the lifestyle in that Edo and from Hokusai. Sending our feelings to a future Japan, we put our hearts into making items that are devised not to waste resources and that can be used lovingly for a long time. Our business was established in Sumida and we are the leaders in Japan in using Kume fibers to sew T-shirts. It has been made, as much as possible, limiting the amount of CO2 produced and with power produced by green electricity generation methods. It was sewn and printed by experienced Japanese craftsmen with meticulous attention. In the hope that it will become special to our customers we have put our hearts into each stitch and each printing.
- Note regarding this product.
- ・This 5% discount offer cannot be used together with any other coupons or discount campaign offers.
- ・This product is not subject to the 5% discount.
- ・You can only pick up this product at Terminal 1.
- ・You can only pick up this product at Terminal 2.
- ・You can only pick up this product at Terminal 3.