Grand Seiko SBGC003
- Not subject to 5% discount
You can only pick up this product at Terminal 2.
The "Spring Drive Chronograph" is the first chronograph from Grand Seiko. Here although they have used a vertical clutch as a power transmission system the deviations in the way the gears mesh together has eliminated any jump in the hand. This mechanism, with its improved measuring precision, was originally adopted in 1969 for use in the world's first self winding chronograph by Seiko. While driven by a mainspring, its high precision is equal to that of quartz watches. Coupled with its spring drive mechanism, it was developed to stand out as the world's most reliable chronograph.
For the buttons of this chronograph, the makers exhaustively used the example of the feel of operating a competition quality stopwatch. Be sure to test the feel of those buttons at least once.
- Note regarding this product.
- ・This 5% discount offer cannot be used together with any other coupons or discount campaign offers.
- ・This product is not subject to the 5% discount.
- ・You can only pick up this product at Terminal 2.